Saturday, November 21, 2009

Last digital painting

It has been some time I last updated my blog.. well actually why I thought of updating is because some of my school mates are making fun of my blog's name.. duh... =_='' anyway i will change my blog to www.kensneonart.blogspot.com Hee hee...

Above was the last piece of digital painting that I did few months ago (too bz to upload it straight away)... It took me about 4-5 hours to complete it.. a lot faster than I expected. I've never thought that I can do it..and I was quite surprised that it actually looks fine... will do more to improve if I have the time.

I learned how to do quick concept sketches from the website http://idrawgirls.blogspot.com/ It is quite useful. So take a look if you would like to pick up some basic skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment