Saturday, October 10, 2009

Character painting and Enzo Model!!!!



Add VideoThis is my 1st character painting without including the line work. The result is a lot better compared to those with line work. By the way, I got the line work from Artgerm of deviantart. His art work is superb feel free to take a lot at his website.

Finally its modeling time! I do not have the money to buy my dream car.. so I decide to model it... sigh.. Anyway.. it took me few weeks to do it and the material of the car is still not at the best especially the lights...

2 comments:

  1. Steady. Actually I saw your car's geometry is very nice in maya, but somehow the rendering like make it like toy car (u know what i saying, just a bit la. But still very well done with a difficult car for first time

    ReplyDelete