Saturday, October 10, 2009

More human body animation







Now we are using a better model to do a more realistic animation. The 1st one is a tired walk... what I hate about it is.. I have to act it out and take a video of myself! argh.. I looked so horrible... the next one is the throw.. most of my friend are working on basketball and baseball throw but I chose a simple one.. football throw in... hee heee.. I thought it should be easy but there are still lots of things to take note of.. for example fingers... I have to animate every single one.. argh.. it drained lots of my patience..... The last one is a weight lift. I got the reference from the World's Strongest Man competition. I was thinking of making my knees and elbows shake but I was too busy with other work and thats.... ZBRUSH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment