Wednesday, July 22, 2009

3 point perspective and colour study


Here comes the 3 point perspective drawing. We have to draw simple shapes on the 3 point perspective so I came out with "REDO IS MY LIFE" after I was given the nick of "Redo King... sigh.. but anyway we need to draw a corner store in 3point perspective and we could either draw it indoor or outdoor. So I came out with an indoor drawing. I was a baby in the pram looking at my mum paying at the counter. It does not really look good overall, but at least now I get the feel of drawing with "foreground, midground and background".

The last drawing was my 1st colour study (my weakest). When I look and my design and colour of the super cat.... I just feel like redoing again.. but I did not have much time left.. so I just submit it... really need to spend more time on colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment