Thursday, July 23, 2009

Lifted story board & colour study 2

hmmm.. how long do you need to browse through all the images above? maybe 5 mins... and it took me entire 2 days to finish it! Some of classmates' pinky hurts after drawing this.... it is really tough to be a storyboard artist... maybe I am not that fast in drawing thats why it took me so long...... hope I can improve my speed in the future... oh forgot to mention... the above storyboard is based on the animation "Lifted" created by PIXAR. 4 mins of animation... 100++ panels... 2 days of drawing.. oh man.. this is tiring...

Guess that the image is a little too dark but anyway.. this is my second colour study on a fairy tale "3 little pig" and it looks... horrible!!! yucks!!! I have no idea why I have this colour combination... maybe I do not have enough time.. but to me this is just an excuse, not a reason... have to try real hard to improve..

2 comments: