Wednesday, July 22, 2009

My 1st character design; 2 point perspective and texture




1st image is my texture shading(which is poorly done ..sigh) anyone knows what it looks like? hope that you can still see that it is on water... but my mum said that it looks a little like on top of a cloudy mountain... err... anyway... the 2nd drawing is a room with some grandfather clock with 2 point perspective. It looks really ugly! I start to hate grandfather clock after drawing that.

For the 3rd drawing, we have to image a room of a famous person such as Bruce lee, Rambo, Edison chan or even superman. So I came out with a Jackie Chan's room and guess what, it took me 3hrs just to draw the gym set!!!!! ARGH!!!!

The last one is the fun part.. hee hee. It's character design!!! Woo hoo!! The theme was any reptile character. But after drawing this, I find that it looks really normal and cliche, it does not give anyone a "WOW" feeling. Need to be more creative and think out of the box... oh by the way, when I'm almost done with the drawing, Stefanie (my classmate) walk over and said "It seems like something is protruding from his crotch"..... and everyone starts laughing... so I coloured it black and in the end.. it looks like a moster in swimming trunk.... argh.. see below...
Above was my very 1st draft and the crotch looks like that... This is how it looks like after stefanie mentioned about the crotch... oh man....

No comments:

Post a Comment