Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ball animation & portrait




These are my 5th and 6th portraits. It was the first time that I tried a different method of shading, drawing half body and with back ground.... the first portrait gave me a mixed feeling... I find that the shading is a little better (in terms of shading compared to the previous drawings) but the accuracy makes me laugh... look at her face! It seems like she got punched on her left jaw and right eye. The 6th drawing (Audrey Humphrey) is consider one of the better ones so far... I guess I get the hang of it finally....

The videos are the assignments from my basic animation class - animating balls. I have done it during Kingston's class and I consider this as a revision for myself. The 1st one is a normal bouncing ball, second one is a heavy and a light ball and finally, an obstacle course.

Feel free to leave any comment. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment