Saturday, July 25, 2009

Portraits and tail animation



First of all, I would like to apologize to June if you are reading this post... I really did not do a good job... although it looks like June but the accuracy is really off...I'm sorry.. although the reason is because I'm rushing for my assignments and I only spent 8 hours on the portrait... I will not take it as an excuse for not doing well.. I will make sure it will be better the next time....

As for the other portrait, I'm not sure who that girl is but the mouth is off as well.. sigh.. gotta slap myself for doing so poorly after so many practices.....

The animation is to animate a tail (should be from a squirrel). It took me 1 entire day to complete this animation!!! It is really testing my patience... I cannot really take it if I spend the whole day just to finish a simple 11 sec animation and I can't imagine working for 1 month just to complete 15 sec of animation in the CG industry..... I think I'll take modeling as my specialization...

1 comment: